Time to get to the beach is winding down, but you still have time to make the experience fun for the whole family without breaking the bank or spoiling the kids. Check out these simple ideas to keep a day at the beach worry and cost-free.
1. Ride Your Bike to the Beach. Not only are you saving money on gas and parking, but you're staying active and keeping transportation simple
2. Search for Seashells. Make a game or friendly competition to see who can find the most/most unique/biggest seashell at the beach. This is a great activity that doesn't involve buying or bringing anything!
3. Pack Your Lunch. There is always a want to go to the nearby snack shack or burger joint, but no need - you can provide your own, delicious spread. Pack sandwiches, snacks, fruit and more to keep everyone's hunger satisfied without spending a dime.
4. Track Your Belongings. Don't worry about losing your keys, phone or bag in the sand with your TrackR device. Rest assured that no money will be spent on replacement items with TrackR.
5. Need toys? Grab a tennis ball instead! Don't have a frisbee, sandcastle kit or other beach games? Don't worry - all you need is a tennis ball to create hours of free fun. Play catch on the sand, in the water or with the dog.