When my co-founder Chris and I first started developing the earliest TrackR prototypes, I was 23-years old, fresh out of college, and working hard to get TrackR off the ground. Chris and I decided to bootstrap and conserve as much cash as possible, so we cut our biggest cost: rent.
- Exploring the Future of Technology in Berlin
- Finding your phone has never been easier with Amazon Alexa and TrackR
- How my 90-year-old grandma helped build one of the fastest growing IoT startups
- 7 ways to celebrate your grandparents on Grandparents Day
- EKSTER will keep you organized and make you cool
2016 Alexa skill app literacy Bluetooth devices Bluetooth tracker Brissant CES cohabitation cozmo Cross Peerless TrackR pen custom image printing dogs dogs of Instagram droids drones Ekster executive function Father's Day Find my phone flyaways gadget getting organized glossary hatchimals Internet of Things Issara kids lucky charms morning routines Mother's Day musical instruments new products organization productivity hacks robots tech TrackR TrackR bravo TrackR HQ TrackR pixel TrackR wallet 2.0 Ultion Valentine's Day works with TrackR Year in review